Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pursuit of Happiness

Recently heard the song "Pursuit of Happiness" by Kid CuDi from his debut album 'Man on the Moon - End of Day'...

It's got such good composition, including guitar by Ratatat, and back up vocals by MGMT, two other artists in my repertoire. It's crazy that although I appreciated 'Day and Night', I never looked into the rest of the album. I'm glad that a friend had this video posted on his site because I love the song and have opted for it to be the theme song for my trip. It just fits.

After all, aren't we all on the Pursuit of Happiness? With the aim of this trip to not only have one of the greatest vacations/adventures of my life, but also to hopefully develop a means of employment I will find MUCH more rewarding, this song is definitely suitable.

Have a listen...





Okay as you can see, blogspot doesn't like the resolution... and I don't know how to fix it :S Ah well, still sounds good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to suggest anything I should do during my trip, or just ask a question or post a comment.